Perched on a hill in Wodonga

For two weeks I lived on a 'hill' in Wodonga. For me who's from the flat north of Germany, it was more like a mountain. Anyway, the views were absolutely amazing, like really halleluja amazing. The surrounding hills looked like out of a painting. The setting, colour, really everything looked like a painting. Except that it was real. Just me wandering around the property and enjoying these spectacular views. The first day I couldn't stop...I kept on saying 'Please poke me, I think I'm dreaming.'. Cause this is exactly what I felt like when I looked around. It was just breathtaking.
The lady was so kind and nice. My travel mate and I had a wonderful stay while helping her in the garden and with some computer work. Also, she has a beautiful Bed & Breakfast to share her spectacular house and views. There are also many beautiful handmade metal sculptures in her big garden. The whole property is an artwork.
Just see for yourself:

In our spare time, we visited Beechworth, a beautiful old mining town which kept its beautiful old charm. When we arrived I felt like I stepped inside an old western movie. It really looks like movies of the 60s. Only the saloon was missing. :D
Another reason to go to Beechworth is their amazing honey. They have so many different kinds and tastes and you can try them all for free. Also, they have other honey products like cosmetics honey beer, wine and other drinks. We bought some honey & lemon soda and it was super delicious. I never even dreamt of honey drinks, but it tastes amazing. And you can try them for free as well.

beautiful Wodonga hill
Pin this image for later!

0 comments

If you comment on my blog, the form data you enter (and under circumstances other personal data, as for example your IP address) is transmitted to Google servers. Additionally, you can find more information in my Privacy Policy and in the Privacy Policy of Google.