Exploring the Blue Mountains 🗻



While staying in Sydney everyone I met told me how beautiful the Blue Mountains were. So, that's where I went next. In Katoomba, I was staying with a super lovely family and their cute dogs. The first lookouts were just down the road. Even though these were small and not too popular, the view was stunning. Especially, because I've never been in the mountains my whole life. So our spare time was filled with walking and exploring. There was much to see, like the Three Sisters, beautiful waterfalls and amazing views of Australia's beautiful nature. In addition to that, I had some great insight into aboriginal sights like the Three Sisters and Walls Cave in Blackheath.
xo Sandra 

1 comments

If you comment on my blog, the form data you enter (and under circumstances other personal data, as for example your IP address) is transmitted to Google servers. Additionally, you can find more information in my Privacy Policy and in the Privacy Policy of Google.