The ultimate Bondi experience


For three weeks I stayed in Bondi. It was a crazy and fun local experience. I was staying with a local gardener and beekeeper. So for helping him with his gardening job and in exchange stayed with him at no extra cost. Explored the beautiful beach and walks. Saw some really amazing and funny sculptures at Sculptures by the Sea. Actually, attended a hippie party. I had never done this before and found it quite interesting. But the music and beats were so loud that I couldn’t hear until the morning…I really enjoyed getting involved with Transition Bondi and the community garden.

Pin this image for later!
xo Sandra


1 comments

If you comment on my blog, the form data you enter (and under circumstances other personal data, as for example your IP address) is transmitted to Google servers. Additionally, you can find more information in my Privacy Policy and in the Privacy Policy of Google.