Rockin’ my first job

Right after Surf Camp, I started my first job which my travel company supplied to me. It was at a kids carnival in Sydney. I was the one selling tickets and advising customers. Really liked the job, sometimes it was a bit stressful with some hard to please people. But still, it was a nice job for 12 days in a fun team. And a good start to earn the first money in Australia. Been staying in a hostel during that period.  Luckily not for long because prices get ridiculously high in the mid/end of October.  It’s the beginning of backpacker high season.

xo Sandra

0 comments

If you comment on my blog, the form data you enter (and under circumstances other personal data, as for example your IP address) is transmitted to Google servers. Additionally, you can find more information in my Privacy Policy and in the Privacy Policy of Google.