Surf Camp Australia 🌊

I got introduced to Surf Camp Australia on my first day in Australia. Never imagined learning to surf within five days, but we did and had lots of fun. Starting to stand on the surfboard on the first day was feeling really good. Also, the food was too delicious 😋 I tried Kangaroo for the first time. It was very nice and smooth. Gerroa is such a cute little holiday village and Seven Mile Beach is just sooo beautiful. Even though it was a bit cold our wetsuits kept us warm. Met great people as well as great spirit everywhere.

Chakka 🤙

0 comments

If you comment on my blog, the form data you enter (and under circumstances other personal data, as for example your IP address) is transmitted to Google servers. Additionally, you can find more information in my Privacy Policy and in the Privacy Policy of Google.