Arriving in Sydney ✈


Oh dear, going to Sydney was a really long journey. Hopping on the plane in Hamburg was nice and easy. Arriving in Dubai close to midnight with still 37 degrees was quite toasty, but luckily the airport has good air-conditioning. The flight from Dubai to Sydney was a bit stressful because our flight got diverted to Perth due to a medical emergency. It was a big surprise waking up to the news that your plane goes to the west coast instead of the expected east coast. Sitting on a plane for more than 24 hours is really exhausting. But I made it! My first long-distance flight was way more exciting than I expected. Landed at 6am and arrived at the hostel at 8am. All I wanted was to sleep and relax, but we had an appointment at 10.  So there was no time to really sleep. But I guess that was good to overcome jetlag much faster…you know everything happens for a reason 😉

xo Sandra

0 comments

If you comment on my blog, the form data you enter (and under circumstances other personal data, as for example your IP address) is transmitted to Google servers. Additionally, you can find more information in my Privacy Policy and in the Privacy Policy of Google.