How to: Stop the drama in your head

Well, guys what am I supposed to say. I promised you to write more frequently and finish the posts in my queue. Regarding that I released my blog post announcing the big change 23 days ago, I pretty much failed. I haven't released any of the promised posts.

Sad smiley face from pexels

First of all: I'm sorry about that.

I mean I could say that I have alot going on and I actually do. But not in the way you might think. There are like a million (over dramatizing a little) thoughts in my head about things that I want to achieve and want to experience. Maybe you know this kind of feeling. I mean I do get things done, but not the ones I really really want to. I'm taking some baby steps, but want it all. And I want it all NOW as in RIGHT NOW.

Guess what, it's not working out. 

Oh well here comes over perfectionism, the so-called drama in my head. Looking at my blog, you may have recognized the new theme I applied. It just feels right to have a new theme for the new era. Even though it's not exactly working out like I want it to. On the one hand, it looks pretty, but some certain things don't work. And I work hard to fix them. I have such high expectations that

'I can't find time to write new blog posts.'

At least that's what I feel like, but the truth is that I simply struggle with my priorities. I can't manage to prioritize the things I love before the things I have to do. I get constantly caught up in little things and don't do the things I actually love and really want to do.

So first step to take is to write some ToDo lists. I have like 5 different ToDo lists which is a lot. But it keeps me focused on all the different things I want to get done. All of them have different topics and deadlines. I think deadlines only make sense when you have to get things done shortly or want to break down a big project in smaller pieces.

Whether you choose to use a deadline or not, you can easily start by writing down the top 3 things you want to get done toaday right after you wake up.

Long story short

To be honest, I finally realized that the all perfect theme won't help me anything. I mean you're here to read, right? You want new information, thoughts and inspiration.

The most important thing I learned during this process is that none of us is perfect. Stop stressing yourself and start enjoying your life and the things you really want to do!

Feel free to right click and print this little mantra to remind yourself to stop stressing yourself. You deserve it!


Free no stress allowed image

Source: Cover,Image 1

0 comments

If you comment on my blog, the form data you enter (and under circumstances other personal data, as for example your IP address) is transmitted to Google servers. Additionally, you can find more information in my Privacy Policy and in the Privacy Policy of Google.