Where are we going?

Today I decided to finally release a new blog post. I realized how much fun writing is. And I enjoyed writing about the experiences I've made in Australia. There are some more blog posts about Australia in the queue. I'll just finalize them, so they are ready to upload. I'm very thankful for this opportunity and the beautiful people I've met. Thank you all so much for the wonderful time!

You may be wondering why I'm posting so infrequently her on My Sheer Wanderlust. Truth is I'm a super perfectionist and I just can't release anything without being 100% happy about it. And it truly bugs me, so I decided to just release a post every week. Even though I may not be entirely happy with my work. I mean I can still edit posts later on anyway. The urge to share my thoughts and interests with you guys is so much stronger.

So I asked myself what I'm going to do with my travel blog in the future. Since I'm starting a traineeship I won't be traveling as much in the future. But there are many other topics I want to talk about. One of the many things I work on the most lately is my personal growth. There are quite some blogs that inspire me and also inspired me to write about personal growth myself. I thought about starting a new blog, but I honestly don't want to give up My Sheer Wanderlust. I've put lots of work, love and effort in this blog and all of its details. Plus, I realized what the words My Sheer Wanderlust actually mean to me. I'm a restless soul. I simply can't sit still. I'm never done exploring. And I always seek for something new, something hidden and unexpected. The title My Sheer Wanderlust expresses all of this much more than I thought. It's not only describing me travel wise. Actually, it's describing me as a person and my always searching soul. This is why I decided to keep this blog as it is. It's my baby, it feels like a part of me now. It has just added a whole other dimension and understanding of myself.

I hope you are interested in taking this next step together with me. To explore a new world and more diverse topics. But don't you worry, since my soul is super restless I will never stop traveling. Thank you for your time!

Never forget that you're worth it!

Love Sandra


Source: Image

0 comments

If you comment on my blog, the form data you enter (and under circumstances other personal data, as for example your IP address) is transmitted to Google servers. Additionally, you can find more information in my Privacy Policy and in the Privacy Policy of Google.